• PUSH WIRE® Connectors for Junction Boxes
Up to now, the PUSH WIRE® connectors for junction boxes in the 273 Series have been the standard in electrical installation. The "WAGO module" is the embodiment for screwless connector modules. The new variant in the 273 Series is the 2273 Series. Both modules are equipped with PUSH WIRE® connector technology that allows the direct plugging of solid conductors.
The modules in the 2273 Series are up to 50% smaller; with them, we have succeeded in redefining the state of technology.
Properties and advantages of the 2273 Series
- Individually mixable cross-section ranges from 0.5 to 2.5 mm2
- Clear color coding for quick access
- Test port for all standard test probes
- Transparent enclosure allows visual inspection for correct wiring
- Clear port for touch-proof, visual inspection
- For 2 to 8 conductors
- Mounting carrier for installation in junction boxes