PCB Terminal Blocks for Power Electronics
The new PCB terminal block line-up for power electronics combines all of these benefits: The terminal blocks are designed for conductor sizes10, 8, and 4 AWG, rated up to 600 V and to 66 A based on UL (1000 V/16 A IEC) and can be operated either with or without an operating tool.
The well-established Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connecting technology guarantees safe, reliable and maintenance-free connection of all types of conductors. It also enables direct push-in of solid and ferruled conductors. The new PCB terminal blocks are also simple and easy to use, providing the highest flexibility possible for connection of conductors.
- Comprehensive product line-up, ranging from 24 to 4 AWG (0.2 to 25 mm2)
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP ® termination - with or without lever
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Wire horizontally or vertically to the PCB
- Testing possible both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry
Find your perfect PCB Terminal Block for Power electronics here: