Device and system safety: With overvoltage protection from WAGO, your electrical equipment and systems are protected against excessive voltages to ensure system uptime.
Overvoltages can cause considerable damage to your electrical equipment and systems. By using overvoltage protection, damage and its resulting costs can be avoided. Systems consisting of essential components such as voltage-dependent resistors (varistors, suppressor diodes) and/or dischargers maximize operational reliability through a lowered failure rate.
WAGO overvoltage protection advantages:
- Protect your system against overvoltage
- Slim, space-saving design
- Control operational costs by preventing expensive, unplanned downtime
- High operational reliability and system uptime
- Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks with Overvoltage Protection (280/870 Series)
- Pluggable Modules – Surge Suppression Devices (286 Series)