Modular WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, IP 20 (750/753 Series)
The Ideal Fieldbus SystemFine modularity and fieldbus-independence are hallmarks of the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, which boasts worldwide approvals for a diverse range of applications. During development, great care was taken to ensure the system could account for all the requirements placed on decentalized fieldbus systems.
Designed to Meet Practical Requirements
- I/O modules with pluggable connectors (753 Series)
- Fine granularity: I/O module accommodates 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 channels
- Fieldbus-independent: Fieldbus couplers/controllers for the most common fieldbus protocols and industrial ETHERNET standards
- A sound investment: Fieldbus-independent node design easily accommodates new bus standards while retaining the I/O modules
- Clear identification: Color-coded group marker carriers and WAGO WSB markers for clamping units
- Scalable performance: With economy and standard couplers, as well as programmable controllers on through to the PFC200
- High-performance: Controllers for distributed control networks per IEC 61131-3
- Highly flexible: Configuration possibilities for digital and analog input/output modules, as well as specialty modules with different potentials, powers and signals in a single fieldbus node
- Dependable: Approved for industrial, building and marine automation, as well as onshore/offshore and mining applications – serves a wide array of applications – even under the most severe operating conditions
- Automatic connection of power jumper contacts and data contacts
- Fieldbus coupler
The system's modularity is also reflected in its support of numerous fieldbus systems.
- Digital input modules
Overview of digital input modules for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM. I/O modules are also available with pluggable connectors (753 Series):
- Digital output modules
Overview of digital output modules for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM. I/O modules are also available with pluggable connectors (753 Series):
- Analog input modules
Overview of analog input modules for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM:
- Up to 16-bit resolution
- Comprehensive diagnostic capabilities
- Up to 8 channels in a 12 mm wide housing
- Analog output modules
Overview of analog output modules for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM. I/O modules are also available with pluggable connectors (753 Series):
- Communication Modules
- Specialty modules
- Digital safety modules for PROFIsafe
Functional safety for machines and systems: WAGO offers the efficient solution for safety functions for industrial safety engineering, such as emergency stop systems or safety monitoring, with its PROFIsafe modules. These I/O modules support the PROFIsafe protocol for use with PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
Reliable I/O modules for functional safety in accordance with current international standards not only protect humans and machines, but also simplify machine approval worldwide: As a machine and equipment manufacturer you can use the PROFsafe modules and the I/O system to quickly, easily and flexibly integrate all safety functions into your automation system.
Functional Safety: Your Benefits in Using Certified PROFIsafe Modules
- Distributed installation based on “existing” fieldbus technology
- Easy adaptation to sensor and actuator requirements
- Defined safety parameters (SIL, PL)
- Easy parameterization via SEDI using the TCI interface
- Safe and uncomplicated device switch-out using an iPar server
Functional Safety – Efficient Thanks to TCI and iPar
PROFIsafe modules reduce the integration effort required for your automation solution using standardized services and interfaces, such as the iPar server service and the Tool Calling Interface (TCI). Using TCI you can easily integrate WAGO automation software into your existing engineering system. Devices can be switched out in the event of a fault quickly and without requiring any special knowledge, as the iPar server service automatically loads the valid parameters into the corresponding module when the machine starts up. The module verifies the correctness and validity of the parameters before it goes into operation. Module parameters are assigned conveniently and reliably, and simultaneously documented, via SEDI.
PROFIsafe Modules – Up to 8 Space-Saving Channels for Industrial Safety Engineering
The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM PROFIsafe Modules feature 8 fail-safe digital channels for functional safety in accordance with EN ISO 13849, EN IEC 62061, IEC 61511 and IEC 61508. The fieldbus level can be adapted easily at any time to the various requirements dictated by the safe sensors or actuators, thus reducing the programming effort required, especially for changes at the field side. Calculation of the safety function is simple and easy to follow, thanks to qualification of the components, for example using the PFH or PFD values. This not only pares down the number of safety analyses, but also greatly simplifies the scope of documentation. This is a vital step in minimizing further costs.
- Intrinsically safe modules EEx i
When used in hazardous areas of Zone 2/22, the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM offers a safe, easy and economical connection to the sensors and actuators of Zones 0/20 and 1/21.
- System modules
- Field bus plug
Fieldbus connectors connect slaves to the specific fieldbus system (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, ETHERNET, CANopen, INTERBUS, CC-Link).
Use our wide range of accessories to tailor the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM to your system requirements.