Sensor/Actuator Boxes, IP67 (757 Series)
WAGO´s IP67 Sensor/Actuator Boxes collect signals local to the machine. This minimizes installation and maintenance costs, since, on the one hand, control cabinets and cable materials can be saved, and, on the other hand, conventional M8/M16 or M12/M23 connectors provide easy and reliable connection.
Through the connection to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750 (protection type IP20) installed in the control cabinet, the user obtains maximum performance capability, flexibility and convenience (e.g., fieldbus technology, scalability, programmability).
Therefore, in a straightforward and economical way, even complex automation requirements are solved with the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM family.
- Protection class: IP67/68
- 3-, 4- and 5-pole configurations
- LED indicators
- Modules can be clipped together (via clip or adapter)
- Standard mounting holes
- High-quality cable materials (PUR halogen-free)
- IP67 - M8 sensor / actuator boxes
WAGO sensor/actuator boxes ensure acquisition of signals close to the machine
Marking Accessories, Adapters
- Bluetooth® Module, RS-232, IP67