Four different switches are available. From the 5-port basic model to the configurable switch, complete with eight 10/100/1000Base-T ports and up to four SFP sockets.
The standard switches have a rugged housing, redundant power supply and function monitoring with a relay. These functions make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Redundant DC power supply
- Large supply voltage range: 9 V … 60 V
- DIP switches to set alarm functions
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3ab, 802.1d, 802.1q, 802.1p, 802.1w, 802.1x standards
- Non‐blocking, store‐and‐forward switching mode
- Auto-negotiation at all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- MAC limitation, port security, access control list
- Temperature range: -40°C ... +70°C
WAGO's configurable Industrial Managed Switch offers a number of additional settings, such as Xpress Ring. This permits alternative route switching on an ETHERNET ring topology, which in case of the failure of the primary connection, allows a reconfiguration in less than 50ms.
[..] Read more!