Modern equipment design requires multiple components that can meet diverse challenges: User- and maintenance-friendly, limited budgets, safety and availability, simplicity in design and usage. These demands are more than satisfied by the different WAGO interface modules in their various designs, such as pluggable function and interface modules, narrow relay and optocoupler modules and modern, high-efficiency switch mode power supplies.
Benefits of WAGO interface modules:
- The components are pluggable - reducing installation time.
- Exchange or adjust components easily and trouble-free.
- Reduce costs and compact design with smaller optocouplers and relay modules.
- Fewer errors during commissioning using an interface module with standard interfaces.
- Interface Modules
WAGO Interface Modules. Safe and maintenance-free connections
WAGO offers an extensive range of transducers, temperature transducers and signal conditioning modules.
- Power Supplies
Advanced Power Supply System - The Right Solution for Each Application.
- Overvoltage protection
WAGO overvoltage protection for improved operational safety and availability
- Current Measurement
- Charging Infrastructure for eMobility
WAGO's Pilot-Boxes control and monitor the charging process between electric vehicles (EVs) and power supply in wall boxes, charging stations (EVSE) or charging infrastructures. As an interface to Smart Grid, they also provide flexible charging currents and load management.
- Empty Housings and DIN-Rail Mounting Carriers
Empty Housings and DIN-Rail Mounting Carriers
- Radio Technology
WAGO Radio Receiver Based on EnOcean Technology