WINSTA® MIDI - Maximize your options!The range of connectors with the largest variety of components (plugs/sockets, snap-in connectors, distribution connectors, cable assemblies, etc.), codings and colors for standard installation applications. Up to 12 AWG, 600V and 20A. All other product ranges complete the WINSTA® MIDI series.Plug and play solutions are becoming increasingly important for professional electrical installations, as installation time is often reduced to an absolute minimum. Making a decision for a new building usually requires much time spent in cumbersome planning and approval procedures. All trades must be perfectly harmonized and planned so as not to jeopardize the scheduled completion of the project. For example, when 700 lights need to be installed in an airport, deadlines are so tight that there is frequently not enough time to connect each light in a conventional hard wired way. What is required here is a quick and reliable plug and play solution.
WINSTA® MIDI meets these requirements. Using a wide range of products, each light can be pre-wired with a connector before reaching the site, allowing an equally loaded network of lights to be installed using cable assemblies and distribution connectors. Every application is made pluggable, quick and reliable using (tried and) tested electrical equipment.
Plug-in connectors WINSTA® MIDI, Series 770 and 771
- 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-pole plugs and sockets in standard version, for snap-in mounting or for PCBs
- Distribution connectors for potential multiplication
- Distributors with phase change, AC-DC change, for switching functions.
- Prewired distributor boxes
- Time and cost saving CAGE CLAMP®S connector with direct plug-in technology for stripped solid conductors and flexible conductors with ferrule
- Poles: 2, 3, 4 and 5 poles
- Diameter range: up to 12 AWG
- Nominal voltage: 600V
- Nominal current: 20A
- For current interruption up to 10A
Based on 2-, 3-, 4-and 5- pole plug-in connectors, snap-in devices, and various distribution connectors.
Notes on: conductor connection, strain relief mounting, coding and marking