PCB ConnectorsThe universal connector system
In the diameter range up to 2.5 mm², the MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM provides all prerequisites for continuous system wiring.
- as PCB Connectors,
- as feed-through plug connector,
- as plug-in connection for flying leads for different types of assembly,
- as plug connectors on rail-mounted terminal blocks.
- Original WAGO CAGE CLAMP® connection for fast, shock-proof and maintenance-free terminal connection. Equipped with a plug and / or female connector, depending on the version.
- Actuating the clamp is done using a normal screwdriver.
- with coding fingers
- Metric or imperial pattern
When PCB space is at a premium: WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MICRO , with grid dimension 2.55 mm, 100% protected against mis-mating.
The WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MINI. Grid dimensions 3.5 mm and 3.81 mm, 100% protected against mis-mating.
Maintenance-friendly: pluggable wiring of function modules with the WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MIDI on WAGO front wiring: modular terminals. Grid dimensions 5.0 and 7.5mm. 100% protected from mis-mating.
"High-current" modules on PCBs, used e.g. in drive technology, converters or in power supply units - the perfect applications for the new WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM MAXI.
Perfectly engineered technology: control PCBs can easily be changed with the WAGO MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM. Grid dimensions 5 mm, 5.08 mm, 7.5 mm and 7.62 mm.
Low voltage range: The 713 Series components from the Mini HD MULTI CONNECTION SYSTEM can be used in compressors, fixed or mobile.