Function Terminal BlocksWithstanding heat and cold: WAGO rail-mounted terminal blocks up to 35mm2/AWG 2. Disconnect terminal blocks for test and measurement in current transformer circuits and disconnect terminal blocks in outdoor distribution cabinets of a power station transformer substation.
Disconnect terminal blocks for testingNow with increased SCCR of 100 kA.
For conductor sizes ranging from 0.2 to 6.0 mm². Switching the disconnect blade will automatically short circuit the transformer! The disconnect blade can be sealed. Many different accessories available, for example lock out, interlocking link, and locking device. Insulated test plugs.
- Disconnect terminal blocks for test and measurement with knife disconnect and disconnection tab for transformer circuits Series 280 - 282
- Transverse switching terminal blocks and longitudinal switching disconnect terminal blocks Series 282
- Ground (earth) conductor disconnect terminal blocks Series 282
Fuse Terminal BlocksFor conductor sizes ranging from 0.08 to 6.0 mm². Use with specific types of fuses: blade-type fuses or miniature metric fuses. The fuse enclosure can be pivoted to open for easy exchange and for storing a spare fuse. Blown fuse indicator is also optional. The maximum current carrying capacity is 10 or 30 A.
- Fused disconnect terminal blocks with pivoting holder Series 281
- Fuse plugs for carrier terminal blocks Series 280/281
- Fuse terminal blocks for mini-automative blade-type fuses Series 282
- Fuse terminal blocks (side-entry) Series 282