WAGO X-COM® SYSTEMOur possibilities - your benefits. The WAGO X-COM® system
The WAGO X-COM®-SYSTEM, a fusion of connectors and rail-mounted terminal blocks, has grown to become a building block for universal system wiring since being introduced onto the market in 1997. This system makes all current rail-mounted terminal block functionalities suitable for plug and play applications. Even components that are not mounted on a TS 35 carrier rail can be easily incorporated into existing system wiring using the X-COM-SYSTEM®.
- 100 % protection against mismating and
- touch protection even when not assembled.
There are X good reasons to use the WAGO X-COM®-SYSTEM:
- More cost effective replacements of durable plugs. For all applications up to 500 V / 32 A / 4 mm². Using WAGO X-COM® can save you up to 60%!
- Simple planning and testing using a 1-pole female connector.
- Electronic groups can be directly integrated into the system wiring.
- Economize control cabinet production. Having pluggable connections in all application areas means saving costs through the use of pre-assembled components!
- Pluggable potential distribution for up to 6 potentials.
- Double deck terminal blocks save space.
The X-COM®-SYSTEM consists of base receptacle rail-mounted terminal blocks, male connectors and female plugs with different types of mounting systems as well as headers with solder pins. Pin spacing is generally 5 mm.
Working with a pluggable system means that items are preassembled.
This offers more advantages, like: