Patchboard systems and terminal blocks for busbarsPatchboard honeycombs and terminal blocks applications are plant engineering, power stations, food-processing industry and process metrology. These fields frequently require a re-wiring during the commissioning process, in respect to initiator and actuator signals, but also for signals from indicating systems and centralized computers. For this interface between process control level and field level, the patchboard honeycombs and terminals provide a space-saving solution for cabinets, accessible either from both or only one side.
Benefits of patchboard technology with CAGE CLAMP® connections:
- Fast connection and disconnection of any conductor type possible
- Frequenct disconnection without special tools
- Contact quality mostly independent of operator diligence
- Installation does not require shutdown, not even in sub-sectors, because short-circuits are safely prevented
- No additional costs for blade connectors and isolating sleeves
3-wire double feed-through terminals of Series 280 to "connect" the peripheral sectors of the field with the central sectors of the process engineer's console.
Series 812 terminal blocks provide a convenient and cost-effective potential distribution on standard busbars 10x3mm in control cabinets and distribution boards.
Secure routing at high packing density: WAGO routing honeycombs with CAGE CLAMP®connection
For one-sided accessible cabinets. Series 727 routing terminal are designed for the application in wall-mounted distribution boards. Similar to the honeycombs, they feature a field and a routing side, opposite to each other on the same level.