Patchboard Terminal BlocksFor enclosures with a single opening. These matrixes series 727 are used on rails typically mounted on a wall. Like the matrix patch boards, the field side mirrors the patch side.
MountingThey are mounted individually.
- levels and 8 level terminal blocks; each 2 x 1.5 mm²
- each available as patch terminal blocks: each level either 4 or 8, has a different potential
- or as same potential terminal block where all levels will have the same potential
- use on everyday DIN rails 35 x 7,5 with supporting brackets
- or for 35 x 15 mm rail
With side clipsAvailable with side clips to attach a wire duct cover used for conductor space.
EEx i applicationsTerminal blocks for EEx i applications are blue in color.
TestSpecial test contact (test plug Ø 2,3 mm).
- Identify each opening using field side marking .
- Use WMB/WSB cards to identify the coordinates. Different colored blocks and end plates should be used to achieve a better overview.