Keeping you Connected!With 4800 employees and 40 centers worldwide, there is always something new at WAGO.
Thus, WAGO Direct:
• Provides the latest product news and application stories.
• Shares global insight on industrial trends and solutions.
• Introduces employees that drive innovation at WAGO.
Solve the Impossible? Make the News:
Engineers and automation professionals pride themselves on a job well done. Whether automating an inland shrimp farm, or monitoring energy consumption for the 2010 Winter Olympic Village, WAGO users have stories to tell.
Contact us and share yours with WAGO users around the world.
WAGO direct international 1/2005The following topics are available for example:
- Safe and quick connection of I/O modules
- Smart solution: Fieldbus technology in car manufacturing - WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750 in the Body Shop
- PCB connectors for 41 A!
- Save space when wiring - Compact WAGO TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal blocks
- Costs savings all around
WAGO direct international 1/2003The following topics are available for example:
- A new quantum leap - WAGO TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal blocks with CAGE CLAMP® S connection
- Training for the Fire Department New York
- Perfectly mated - intelligently distributed - WINSTA® distribution connectors for installation circuits
- The ship black box - Ethernet in shipbuilding technology
- Parting with terminal boards - Danfoss replaces terminal boards with CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
WAGO direct international 1/2002The following topics are available for example:
- Passanger boarding bridges equipped with automatic pilot - The WAGO I/O SYSTEM 750 at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
- Convertible terminals for transformers
- The milk marshalling yard
- Robot with velvet gloves
- New software for WAGO Ethernet components