Questions in WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Hi, do you have sales representative in Mexico?
- What versions of the CoDeSys software and the 750-841 firmware are compatible? Or rather what versions can be used without having to set the "alternative Target ID" setting in the fieldbus coupler?
- When I use WAGO I/O Check to force on an output, the output turns off as soon as I release the mouse button, why?
- In the "I/O Config" on the web page of the 750-841, why is the "Number of modules on terminalbus" value different than the "Number of modules in I/O configuration"?
- Are Add-On Instructions available for the 16pt ribbon cable modules?
- How many 16pt ribbon cable modules can reside in a WAGO node?
- How can I use 16 pt. I/O modules with 120VAC?
- What version of WAGO-IO-PRO CAA contains the target file for WAGO 16pt ribbon cable modules?
- I have the 750-841 demo target selected but when I login I get the error “The selected PLC profile does not match the profile of the target!” What’s going on?
- How can I permanently store my program to the 750-841 memory?