PERSPECTO CP TV Integrated HMI + PLC
PERSPECTO Control Panel with Target Visualization (CP TV) eliminates the need for separate PLC and HMI hardware/software by combining the HMI and PLC into one package. Programmed with a single programming tool, WAGO-I/O-PRO, this all in one system features extensive communication interface ports, tight integration with the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM and more.
PERSPECTO CP TV - HMI + PLC
- Choose from 5 sizes of TFT touch screens - 3.5, 5.7, 10.4, 12.1, and 15 inch.
- Scalable performance up to 1.6 GHz, 256 MB of RAM, and 128 MB of Flash memory.
- Broad selection of ports: Ethernet (Modbus/TCP), CAN (CANopen, J1939), USB, RS-485, and RS-232.
- Removable memory expansion (up to 2 GB) for program back-up and restore.
- Built-in Web server for remote access and network wide streaming of dynamic HMI screens.
- Internet protocol support; HTTP, DHCP, SNTP, FTP and SNMP.
- Access to more than 450 (IP20 and IP67) I/O modules from the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM.
WAGO-I/O-PRO - Logic and Graphics Editor
- All in one logic programming and graphic screen editing software.
- Supports all six IEC 61131 programming languages: Function Block Diagram, Ladder Diagram, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart, Instruction List, and Continuous Function Chart.
- Point and click assignment of PLC variables and graphic elements.
- Trouble shooting tools - simulation, debugging, online changes, sample trace and more.
- Pre-built function block and industrial graphic libraries.
- Offered as a site license with no upgrades or technical support fees.
Designed to reduce engineering development time, reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary hardware, as well as reduce support and maintenance costs, PERSPECTO CP TV enables simplified control system architecture. This powerful combination makes all in one, HMI + PLC technology a compelling alternative to more traditional options.